Northwest Home Health & Rehab employs a group of highly-trained nurses and therapists to create a team that will best fit the recovery needs of the patient. On average, our care providers have about 15 years of experience, and many have specialty backgrounds, such as cardiac care or infusion therapy.
Many of our team members began their careers in hospitals and physician’s offices and understand that each physician has different protocols. Our staff strictly abides by all physician, state and Medicare guidelines to ensure agency compliance and the best possible outcome for the patient.
Northwest Home Health & Rehab’s professional services include:
- Registered Nurses (RN), including RN Case Managers who manage the entire plan of care from the start of treatment to discharge.
- Physical Therapists (PT) who work with patients to improve strength, stability and endurance, helping patients reach their highest level of function.
- Occupational Therapists (OT) who concentrate on improving function in order to enhance daily living skills and achieve maximum functional independence.
- Medical Social Workers (MSW), who determine patients’ needs for other services and also help with referrals for services in the community.
- Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) who improve speech, cognition and general language function
- Home Health Aides (HHA), who work under the supervision of an RN and assist with various types of personal care.
Interested in joining our team? See our open positions and apply today! We provide services in the greater Chicago area, including Boone, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Ogle, Will and Winnebago counties, and look for care providers in and around these areas.